The Joy of Daily Wellness
Learn to easily create wellness in daily life using practices of mindfulness and habit formation.
Lowered depression and anxiety symptoms
Improved concentration, focus, and awareness
Lowered heart rate and blood pressure
Increased immune function
Better emotion regulation tactics
Training Workshop Series Including:
- Simple steps to habit change and formation, based on current neuroscience and psychology research.
- How to gain wellness with ease: using less discipline and willpower and more beneficial daily routines, including mindfulness practices.
- How to start creating lasting wellness practices, in areas such as:
- Movement and exercise
- Enjoyable and healthy eating
- Stress reduction
- Personalized Planning:
Create a simple and manageable plan to add new habits to your daily routine.
Learn the basics of mindfulness, its benefits and essential role in creating daily routines, improving focus and wellness.
- Follow-Up Calls:
Two 15-minute calls to assist with follow-through and strategize how to overcome challenges.
Registration: Workshops offered to groups and businesses, one-on-one sessions for individuals. Please contact us to schedule.
Student and Senior discounts available.
Chair massages are offered in 10, 15 or 20 minute intervals.
Yoga improves the immune system, lowers blood pressure, and protects the spine. Spinal protection is of great benefit for those performing seated work for the majority of their day.
Master Routines: The Science of Habit Building
- Learn and apply the science of habits to build daily routines of productivity, focus and wellness
- Leverage small repetitions to achieve major goals
- Minimize effort and maximize effective daily routines
- Develop mindfulness and re-route behaviors that prevent success
Please contact us to request a custom seminar or workshop curated to fit your organizations needs.